We’re looking forward to getting back to what we love to do –
bringing you the best movies and popcorn!
We are proud to be a partner in the CINEMASAFE program initiated by the National Association of Theater Owners.
Cinemasafe is a program promoting protocols and guidelines developed and supported by leading epidemiologists to support a safe return to movie theaters.
We've made a lot of updates to ensure that we provide the safest and enjoyable experience for our guests and staff.
CinemaSafe Health & Safety Guidelines
* Auditorium seating capacity will be reduced allowing 6 feet between parties and every other row will be closed to ensure social distancing during the films. Appropriate physical distancing must be maintained at all times between guests, except members of the same household or those that attend together.
* Customer entrance and exit traffic flow will be directed to minimize crowds.
* Auditoriums will be carefully disinfected between each movie screening; as well as showtimes have been staggered to eliminate crowding in common areas.
* Staff is required to wear masks while working; as well as frequent hand washing and wear gloves at all times while at the concession.
* Hand sanitizer will be liberally placed in easily accessible public areas.
* Ticket sales will be available online whenever possible to reduce the need to stand in line for tickets.