We’re looking forward to getting back to what we love to do –
bringing you the best movies and popcorn!
We've made a lot of updates to ensure that we provide the safest and enjoyable experience for our guests and teammates.
We are proud to be a partner in the CINEMASAFE program initiated by the National Association of Theater Owners.
CinemaSafe Health & Safety Guidelines
We’ve mentioned a few key COVID-19 protocols already. In addition, The National Association of Theatre Owners has enacted the recommendations of health experts to address the specific environment of movie theaters addressing everything from mobile ticketing to air filtration. You can expect these protocols to be present in any CinemaSafe theater.
* Auditorium seating capacity will be reduced allowing 6 feet between parties and every other row will be closed to ensure social distancing during the films. Appropriate physical distancing must be maintained at all times between guests, except members of the same household or those that attend together.
* Customer entrance and exit traffic flow will be directed to minimize crowds.
* There will be a dedicated sanitation staff person for each shift to ensure that frequent touchpoints and surfaces are disinfected frequently. Auditoriums will be carefully disinfected between each movie screenings.
* Plexiglass dividers have been installed at registers.
* Staff members must verify their health condition and have their temperature taken before clocking in for shifts.
* Guests and teammates are required to wear masks while working. Those who are unwilling to wear a face-covering will be denied entry.
* Guests and teammates are required to frequently wash their hands and will be required to wear gloves. Hand sanitizer will be liberally placed in easily accessible public areas.
Ticket sales will be available online or via phone whenever possible to reduce the need to stand in line for tickets. Alternatives to paper tickets should be used whenever possible.
* Although we are taking extra precautions for your safety while attending the movies, we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 while on the premises. By purchasing a ticket you acknowledge that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and that you voluntarily assume the risk. If you are experiencing symptoms that could be related to COVID-19, please stay home and we welcome you to join us again in the future.